Unable to Create a Meeting For User

I am integrating code for Create a meeting API with one of my Web Application, I am passing all the data in JSON format to the API in Body, but getting “Invalid CORS request” like that
Please find the below format (Body) for your reference.

Response as below

Please help me for above facing issue. Thanks in Advance

Hey @prasad_hyd,

Thanks for reaching out, and happy to help!

As a first step, there are a few things I can see that are likely affecting your request:

1. For your request body, where it says “Text” in orange (next to ‘binary’), please click the dropdown and select ‘json’.
  2. You will need to authorize your request. In the authorization tab, select Auth type Bearer Token and provide your JWT token.

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,

Thanks for your response. Pass the Json format in Request Body along with the Authorization token as well. Please find the below screenshot as well.

Authorization Request

getting same result like " Invalid CORS request"

Still we are waiting for your response…

Hey @prasad_hyd,

Can you please share your request body JSON in JSON format here so we can test it? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for response, please find the below request Body as you requested with JSON format.

{
“topic”: “Physics Topic”,
“type”: 2,
“start_time”: “2020-11-08T16:30:14Z”,
“duration”: 40,
“schedule_for”: “HYD101310@epraghna.com”,
“timezone”: “Asia/Kolkata”,
“password”: “105777”,
“agenda”: “Meeting Test1”,
“recurrence”: {
“type”: 1
},
“settings”: {
“host_video”: true,
“participant_video”: false,
“join_before_host”: true,
“mute_upon_entry”:true,
“audio”: “both”,
“auto_recording”: “false”,
“enforce_login”: false
}
}

Let me know anything required here.

Hey @prasad_hyd,

Thanks for sharing that, it looks like your JSON is ok. Can you please see my post here and let me know if following my suggestions here helps:

Let me know—thanks!
Will

Hi Will,

Thanks for response. We tested with the JWT token in Postman. We are getting Same Response “Invallid CORS request”

Can we pass JWT or OAuth token? else We should pass OAuth token only?

Hi @prasad_hyd,

Thanks for confirming. You should be able to authenticate your request with either OAuth or JWT. Have you tried using the Postman Interceptor?

Hi Will,
I tried using the Postman Interceptor along with the JWT Token, please find the below screen shot for your reference.

I observed in the documentation to pass the OAuth token for https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/:userId/meetings

and they mentioned to send the sample request also.

so that i created OAuth app and submitted but am getting below response.

Can you please tell me how to generate OAuth token to Creating a Meeting.

Hey @prasad_hyd,

Thanks for sharing these details. I just DM’d you to offer up some 1:1 assistance.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.