Unable to create meeting after upgrading to pro account

Description
I used the following code to create a meeting:

MobileRTCMeetingService *ms = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService];
  ms.delegate = self;

MobileRTCMeetingStartParam4WithoutLoginUser * params = [[MobileRTCMeetingStartParam4WithoutLoginUser alloc]init];
  params.userName = @"test";
  params.userID = @"abcd";
  params.userType = 102;
  params.zak = @"zak-token";

MobileRTCMeetError startMeetingResult = [ms startMeetingWithStartParam:params];

It’s working fine after registering a new account, however after upgrading to Pro, I get 5003 error. We made a workaround and update user’s PMI meeting thorough the API with join_before_host = false to be able to join it, but it feels like a hack.

Which version?
iOS v4.6.15084.0206

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create a new zoom account
  2. Try to create a meeting using above code => works fine
  3. Upgrade account to Pro
  4. Try to create a meeting using above code => 5003 error

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone X (simulator)

Hi dev4,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK and the post. May I inquire the following information:

1. Are you getting the error code 5003 from startMeetingResult? There is no 5003 error code in MobileRTCMeetError. We do have the error code 5003 while scheduling a meeting by logged-in user using the PreMeeting interfaces:https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/resource/error-codes#14-pre-meeting-error-codes
  2. When you are referring to “create a meeting using above code”, do you mean to start a pre-scheduled meeting or PMI meeting with the above code snippet? Is the PMI number belong to the owner of the token?
  3. Could you provide SDK log for us to further investigate? The instruction to enable and to get the log can be found here:https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization#log-feature

Thanks!