Unable to get response body while calling an API

Hi I have integrated the zoom with our application but whenever I hit the API ( any API) i do not see any response body.The response code seems to be fine. I get 200 ok. Please help.

Hey @rajeevrevada,

Is there an example you can provide? Which endpoint are you hitting?

Let me know if you can provide some additional details.

Thanks,
Will

Hey Will, I was trying to get the userid with the help of this api /users/me. I get the response code as 200 ok but i do not see any response body.

Hey @rajeevrevada,

Thank you for providing more information. When you see this issue, are you using JWT or OAuth to authorize your call with the API? Also, are you performing a GET request on that URL?

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM , I am currently using OAuth to authorize the call. Yes I am performing GET request on that URL.

Thanks @rajeevrevada ,

Please provide exact steps to reproduce the issue.

Also, how are you making this request? Postman? In your code? If so what language? Can you share your code snippet of the request?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy, Thanks for the reply. The issue is resolved now. The scopes have not been configured in my application so I wasn’t able to get the response

But I have one question though. I have taken the paid license and when the account’s session is expired I see that my application is failing to get the refreshed token. Can we somehow deal with this session timeout thing?

Also I would like to know with (“POST /meetings/{meetingId}/registrants”) Can’t we add bulk registrants together I mean can’t I add my employees together at once.

Hi @rajeevrevada,

Regarding the token refresh issue, can you provide an example? Are you getting an “invalid token” error or something else?

As for the Registrants endpoint, this does not currently support bulk registration, and must be done one registrant per request.

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom,
Yes, I was getting an “invalid token” error.

Regarding adding registrants to a meeting I have a question though. Generally, through the zoom app, we can add multiple participants at once. Can we achieve this functionality through any of the APIs provided by ZOOM? Coz We are integrating the zoom online meetings feature into our application and this use case is critical to us.

Thanks,
Rajeev.

And I wanted to mention that we have procured the license . Just wanted to confirm if it would make any difference in the above use case( adding registrants to a meeting)

Hey @will.zoom, If I wanted to add 100(say) participants to a meeting How should I proceed in adding participants to the meeting? Should I call the API 100 times to add 100 participants or is there any other way to achieve this use case?
cc: @MaxM, @tommy

Thanks
Rajeev

Hi, Could anyone please help? We are running out of time.

Thanks,
Rajeev

Hey @rajeevrevada,

Sorry for the delay, it used to be that when we got multiple responses in a forum post it would reset the position in our queue. As of today, we have fixed that issue so you should see faster response times moving forward.

If you are encountering a critical issue that requires immediate response, you can always email developersupport@zoom.us and we’ll help you there.

Prior to making a call with the access_token that you have, you’ll want to check when the access token expires. If it would be expired, then you can follow the process to refresh your access token

If you wanted to add multiple registrants to a meeting, you’ll want to make separate calls to the Add a Meeting Registrant API. Currently, we don’t have an API to add a batch of registrants but this is something that we plan on adding in the future.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.