URGENT: Schedule a future meeting and connecting it with the developer dashboard ANDROID STUDIO - KOTLIN

Description
Hello, I am currently developing an app that relies heavily on zoom for virtual consultancy services. I am setting up the app such that after a user pays for the service a zoom meeting is created at a future time ( say, 2021-08-18T18:00:00z, and the scheduled meeting can be viewed by the host as any meeting can be.

I have have been pouring over the sdk but i am having trouble finding any tutorials how to approach this. I’ve played around with premeeting services and meetingItems etc but again I don’t really understand them and there isn’t clear documentation on them.

Should I use the Android SDK and have zoom launch in app or book the meeting via an API request. The API request is mostly for web based services. This is a mobile app.

Basically the use case is, the user books and pays via mobile and then a zoom link is generated, a confimration is sent to his email and the meeting is only available at that date In addition, the host sees meeting booked in dashboard outside the app.

What would be the best way to approach this using the Android SDK or API?

Hi @tt234, thanks for using the dev forum.

For any logic related to scheduling and managing scheduled meetings, we recommend using the REST API. If you have any questions related to the API, please post over in #api-and-webhooks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.