Using login credentials how to schedule meeting in android zoom sdks as a host

Description
Login user schedule meetings as host,and share screen or create conference as host,record meeting etc
how can do this ,i am trying but not get success,have any steps for that or which token required for that.
i am confuse zoom token and zoom access token

Which Mobile Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-android-5.7.6.1918

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone 12]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @gms, thanks for using the dev forum.

The Meeting SDK no longer supports managing scheduled meetings as of v5.7.1. Moving forward, you will need to utilize the REST API. Our 5.7.1 release notes contain information on which API endpoints you can migrate to. If you have any additional questions regarding the usage of our REST API, please feel free to post over in #api-and-webhooks. :slightly_smiling_face:

You should still be able to share your screen and start a recording through the Meeting SDK though. Can you please elaborate around what issues you are seeing when using these features?

Thanks!

Thank You,
So i can use client sdk or Android Meeting SDK v5.7.1
and how to get Token for REST API

Hi @gms,

As mentioned in my previous reply, you will need to use the #api-and-webhooks category in order to get help with using the REST API. If you have any questions related to the Android SDK, I will be happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom,
i am creating meeting using api but getting blank response
i am also messaged in api and webhooks category

Thank You

Hi @gms,

As mentioned in my previous reply, please use the #api-and-webhooks category for help with the REST API. Let me know if I can help with your usage of the Android SDK.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom,
i am messaged #api-and-webhooks category aslo,last week getting reply from there but last 2 days not getting any reply.

Thank You.

Hi @gms,

Please continue to use that category of the forum for your REST API questions.

Thanks!