Vimeo Livestream Feed Into Zoom Meeting?

Is there a way to use Vimeo live feed audio and video in a Zoom call?

Hey @mainspringer,

You could accomplish this by sharing your screen of the Vimeo livestream.

If you are trying to stream your Zoom meeting to Vimeo, checkout this article:

For additional questions unrelated to the Zoom App Marketplace and APIs, please reach out to support.zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to create a light show and music as an entrance to open a zoom meeting.

How can I do this?

Thanks for your help?

Hey @brendan.marshall,

Sounds like you can just share your screen with sound or have your camera show the light show.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy :slight_smile:

I also would like to use Vimeo Live Feed and audio in a Zoom Call but not with sharing screen option. Here’s why;

1. When i share my screen i cannot view the active participants in a Zoom class and i would like to see and interact with my customers. And it uses too much CPU

2. I will be recording my meetings and my customers will be watching them later. And i cannot record and publish the grid version in Zoom and the host only cloud recordings quality is really low. I would like to use Vimeo’s 1080p recording for future use.

3. There is some lag between Zoom and Vimeo. Is there a way to get rid of that 30 sec lag?

So i would like to use Zoom for social and Vimeo for technical side.

Is this something i can do using both platforms?

Thank you for your answer.

Hey @vamooos,

The 30 second lag is expected when live streaming.

For additional questions unrelated to the Zoom App Marketplace and APIs, please reach out to support.zoom.us

Thanks,
Tommy