Vue.js with Web SDK Integration is not working

Description
I have been trying to integrate Zoom web SDK in a vue js app but the SDK has been buggy and seem suitable only for React.js Application. I have managed to integrate it to show the zoom meeting interface and joined a meeting but ALL of the buttons are not working with different error messages in the console.

Kindly provide a Vue.js Sample Zoom sample app if you are sure Zoom works with Vue and also address the errors lested below or let us know if it doesn.t .

Error
After connecting, the console shows this warning
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://source.zoom.us/1.7.7/lib/webim.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Also react-dom.development.js?61bb:506 Warning: NaN is an invalid value for the width css style property. in canvas (created by b)

zoomus-websdk.umd.min.js?478e:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of null at v (zoomus-websdk.umd.min.js?478e:2)

Which version?
I used the web version integration as the NPM install was not firing

• Device: Laptop
  • Version: 10
  • Browser:Chrome

Installation via NPM does not seem to be working with Vue.js. I sample Vue.js app will be helpful.

Hey @egontech,

We are aware of some browser console errors / warnings, but they do not crash the Web SDK, it should still work.

What issues are you seeing related to the Web SDK not working?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, thanks for your response.

I am particular about Vue.js

Please provide a sample app with Vue.js Web SDK integration like you did for React.js.

When I integrated in Vue.js, I was able to join a meeting but all buttons where not working.

Thanks

Hey @egontech,

Please add this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Tommy