Want to completely get rid of ZoomInstantSDK framework

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/ZoomInstantSDK.framework/ZoomInstantSDK
Reason: image not found

dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

DYLD_ROOT_PATH=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/…/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/…/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/usr/lib/system/introspection

DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/usr/lib/libBacktraceRecording.dylib:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/Core

I tried deleting derived data folder, removed core simulator folder and even reinstalled Xcode, but the error is still showing. I removed the ZoomInstantSDK framework by clicking the “-” in Frameworks section under General Tab. I don’t know what else to do, any help would be much appreciated.

Hey @virajpatel325,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Here are a few things to check:

• Did you remove the framework for every target?
  • Did you remove the framework in finder as well?
  • Does the framework show up anywhere in your Xcode build settings? If so, remove it there as well.
  • Did you remove the framework from the left-side file navigator in Xcode as well?

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.