We have implemented web meeting SDK and native iOS / Android SDK for mobile applications. We are actually having an issue with the video dimension of the local video preview from the web meeting SDK is shown as
landscape orientation in the mobile app in portrait mode.
Do we have any method or event available to update the coach camera dimension to portrait mode?
The issue is more related to UI/UX. As explained above
Which Web Meeting SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Join the meeting from zoom web meeting SDK (User A)
- Join the meeting with any iOS or Android phone using the native Zoom SDK (User B)
- (User A) on web-meeting SDK will enable his/her local video
- (User B) on the mobile app will have the (User A) video been shown as landscape (with the black screen shown on top/bottom) while the device is in portrait mode
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: iPhone 8
- OS: 14.6
- Browser: Chrome
- Browser Version: 94.0.4606.61