Web SDK - vite support

Hey,
I’m using the SDK with vite as a dev server and everything works like a charm.
When I’m building the project (vite->rollup) it seems that the sdk is broken “embedded.createClient is not a function”.
I saw that there is only support for webpack, and was wondering if you are planning to support vite/rollup in the future.

Thanks
H.
Which Web Meeting SDK version?
SDK version 2.3.5

2 Likes

@hagai.reuveni.

Welcome and thank you for posting. I do not see any vite/rollup on the road map at this time. However, we are always looking for ways to better meet developer needs. If you would like this to be considered for a future release, I recommend submitting your use case as feedback here: Feedback - Zoom

Thanks for the reply @donte.zoom .

Eventually I got it working by importing the umd file:
import ZoomMtgEmbedded from ‘@zoomus/websdk/dist/zoomus-websdk-embedded.umd.min’

Maybe it will help someone in the future.

H.

2 Likes

Hi, I have little effort to answer your question.

Web SDK is a JavaScript library that interacts with different CARTO APIs to build custom apps leveraging vector rendering, on top of deck.gl. To understand the fundamentals of Web SDK, read the guides. To view the source code, browse the open-source repository in GitHub and contribute. I like your forum from https://10eloto.com/

Thanks

Thank you for your comment, @chachamukha161 !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.