Webhook - Missing Authorization Header

Description
I’m successfully receiving webhooks in Salesforce (Apex) but I don’t seem to see an authorization header. Here is the request header JSON:

{
CipherSuite=xxxxx-xxx-xxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx TLSv1.2 443,
“Connection=keep-alive”,
Content-Type=application/json; charset=UTF-8,
Host=xxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxx.force.com,
User-Agent=Zoom Marketplace/1.0a,
X-B3-Sampled=0,
X-B3-SpanId=7659b284331f9007,
X-B3-TraceId=7659b284331f9007,
X-Salesforce-Forwarded-To=xxxx.salesforce.com,
X-Salesforce-SIP=3.235.82.172,
“…”
}

Error
I would like to confirm the authorization key before taking action on the event in Salesforce, but there is no authorization header in the webhook.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook

Which Endpoint/s?
I’m working with Meeting and Webinar events such as meeting.created and meeting.ended.

Hey @stephendickson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Have you had a chance to confirm this webhook behavior with a different endpoint? You can test with something like Request Bin just to confirm this isn’t related to how SFDC is proxying the request.

If that doesn’t help, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the app name where you have this event subscription set up as well as the app owner email if it’s different from yours.

I’ll investigate further from there.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max, thanks for the reply and for the tip about Request Bin. Sure enough, I’m getting an authorization header there, so the issue must be with Salesforce. I’ll start a ticket with them. Thanks again, and please let me know if there is anything you’d suggest I include in the ticket to Salesforce. Appreciate it!

@stephendickson

Great! I’m glad that was helpful. I can’t think of any further information to include other than what you provided here and the fact that you’re seeing this work with other endpoints.

They should be able to clarify how SFDC works from there.

I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max