Website embed not showing full screen

Description
I am using the WebSDK to embed zoom into a website. This is for a membership site that does exercise training. Membership allows them to enter a virtual gym. When initially implemented, a student, upon entering the virtual gym, would see a screen that looked similar to this where they would see an image of the instructor.
https://tinyurl.com/yz8j2rw8

Recently, however, the instructor changed her laptop and now, when students enter the virtual gym, they see an image like this of the instructor:
https://tinyurl.com/yezn899y

So the header of the site is now blocking a large portion of the screen.
I am wondering why this is happening and if it is possibly just a setting that needs to be updated. This was initially implemented by another developer and I don’t have much experience with this.

Error
There are no error messages.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
The current SDK version is 1.8.5, however, I tried updating this to the latest version and it made no difference.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
To reproduce this error the instructor (or I) would need to start the meeting. Students enter the virtual gym at this link where I have temporarily turned off membership:
www.exercisetogether.ie/train-together
With the current implementation, users have to enter their name before they can join zoom. This works with no problems, however, once they join, they do not seen the full screen as they previously did.

Screenshots
Already included

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: Version 93.0.4577.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • have not yet tried it on other devices

Additional context

Hey @impulsehub , happy to help! :slight_smile:

Your header will need to be hidden or resized. This is not an issue with the SDK, but a CSS change that needs to happen on your website. :slight_smile:

-Tommy

1 Like

That was strange because we had made no change and the problem just started happening. Looks like the template was modified which caused the issue and we sorted with a bit of CSS code. Thanks Tommy.

1 Like

Hey @impulsehub,

Thanks for following up! I’m glad to hear that Tommy was able to help out.

Thanks,
Max