When share screen is done using zoom windows sdk application gets hanged and nothing works

Description
when share screen is done using zoom windows sdk application gets hanged and nothing works.
The function used is StartMonitorShare(string monitorId).
Very first time screen is shared using this function. If meeting is left and rejoined and shared screen, on the other attendee zoom screen, it shows “share screen is started” but actual screen is not shared and sdk app gets hanged(not responding) and nothing works. Application needs to be end task.

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.9.7.3953

please help ASAP as it has to be deployed in client’s UAT setup.

Hi @arvind.sonar,

Are you able to reproduce this behavior in a native C++ environment? As mentioned in our documentation, the C# wrapper is not actively maintained or supported and only provided as a reference. If you are unable to reproduce this behavior using the C++ SDK directly, we will be limited in how we can help.

Thanks!

I cannot reproduce the issue in the downloaded project. Issue is in the application created by me. This application is TCP command receiver. It receives command over TCP to start share and then shares screen and sends acknowledgement to the sender app.

Hi @arvind.sonar,

Since this issue is not reproducible, it seems likely that this is specific to the wrapper being used in your project. Please let me know if you’re able to reproduce in a native C++ environment and we can investigate further.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,
Thanks for reply. I got this issue resolved in my C# Win forms project. The issue was due to cross thread operation. Implemented Thread safe call to use ShareScreen feature of zoom sdk and the issue got resolved.

Hi @arvind.sonar,

That’s great you were able to resolve this! For future reference, please keep in mind that the SDK should only be used on the main thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Yes. Sure. Thanks you.

You are welcome!

Please don’t hesitate to reach back out in a new topic with any additional questions. :slightly_smiling_face: