Where can i find the country of each meeting?

Description
I need to know the country from which each meeting originates, which endpoint do I have this information for?

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context

I would like to do an equal ranking I find in dasboard

Hi @rodrigo.ribeiro-ext,

The endpoint you’re looking for is GET /metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants. This endpoint will accept a meeting ID and will return a details list of all participants, including a location and ip_address property.

It’s worth noting that you need to have a business plan or higher to use this endpoint, and it is heavily rate limited.

if the meeting has registration enabled then there is a better endpoint to use, which is available to all plans and has a higher rate limit.

Thanks,
Alex

would we have a less specific endpoint than these, without having to enter each meeting for that? Or some user endpoint, which contains his country?

From what I understand these are the only two endpoints which you can get this information from. Potentially you could use the below to withdraw the meeting’s timezone, but that obviously isnt specific to the country.

I would suggest heading to #feature-requests and posting it as a request there, that the attendee reports include the country data.

Thanks,
Alex

Understood … but if in the endpoints of users there was his country, in my analytical visualization in POwer BI I can relate the email of the user that they contain in meetinhs with the email of the user’s enpointo and thus “get” the country

Hey @rodrigo.ribeiro-ext,

The suggestion from @alexmayo will be your best approach at this time. If you’d like to see this kind of information returned by a user-centric endpoint, please submit a feature request for this here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

Where do I change my plan type, whether it will be heavy or light, and from Pro to Business?

Hi @rodrigo.ribeiro-ext,

You can upgrade your plan from our pricing page:

For assistance with this, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team as well.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.