WhiteBoard Not Showing in Demo App

Description
Hello, I want to integrate Zoom on my online classroom app. So I downloaded the demo app from GitHub - zoom/sample-app-web: Zoom Web SDK Sample App. While it is showing video call and screen sharing features, it is not showing other features like whiteboard, recording, polling. I tried looking for solutions online but most of them say that these features should already be included. However I am not seeing them in the demo. Am I missing something?

Which Web Client SDK version?
I am using 1.9.6.

Screenshots
These are the features I am seeing.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: HP Folio Laptop
  • Browser: Google Chrome
  • Browser Version [Version 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Anyone else got this problem?

Hey @ankonbiswassopnil10,

Please make sure that you have a Pro Plan or higher in order to see those features in the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

I also have this type of problem. I am also wanted to use the whiteboard and recording feature while delivering the demo on click accuracy. And after reading that answer and guidance I understand that I have a pro plan If I wanted to use these features. I will try this. Thank you.

I’m glad that helped!

Max

Hi Max,

You mean using Pro Plan can have the whiteboard feature with web SDK? As my checking in current account Pro Plan, it’s saying only available with Zoom client version 4.0.4 (ie Zoom app?).

Could you please check and confirm?

Thanks,
Bang

Hi @blytieu,

At this time, Whiteboard is not supported in the Web SDK.

Thank you,
Will

Hi Will,

Thanks for your reply. Can I know whether or when it may be available on web SDK? Is it on Zoom’s road map?

Thanks,
Bang

Hi @blytieu,

While I don’t have an exact timeline, we’re working to bring greater parity between the SDK and the Client and this would be one of the items we’re interested in adding.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.