Windows Sdk Demo Setup.

I have configure path for Include files but this error is coming up… 

I am using 

I am using Visual Studio 2017

hi, we will fix this in next release. sorry for that.

workaround:

1.go to the folder “sdk_demo\res”

2.open the sdk_demo.rc

1. delete some code

a> delete the lines from “#define APSTUDIO_READONLY_SYMBOLS” to “#endif //_WIN32”

b> delete the line “#endif    // Neutral resources”

thanks.

I am trying to build with demo_sdk there are lot of error in the build compilation please 

Error 3 error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘UIlib.h’: No such file or directory c:\zoom-sdk-windows-master\sdk_demo\demoui.h 5 sdk_demo

Error 4 error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘UIlib.h’: No such file or directory c:\zoom-sdk-windows-master\sdk_demo\messagewnd.h 3 sdk_demo

Error 5 error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘UIlib.h’: No such file or directory c:\zoom-sdk-windows-master\sdk_demo\main.cpp 2 sdk_demo

Error 6 error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘UIlib.h’: No such file or directory c:\zoom-sdk-windows-master\sdk_demo\demoui.h 5 sdk_demo

Warning 1 warning MSB8004: Intermediate Directory does not end with a trailing slash. This build instance will add the slash as it is required to allow proper evaluation of the Intermediate Directory. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets 298 sdk_demo

Warning 2 warning MSB8004: Output Directory does not end with a trailing slash. This build instance will add the slash as it is required to allow proper evaluation of the Output Directory. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets 299 sdk_demo

please suggest to fix the problem

hi, please change the solution configurations to “release” and try again. 

thanks.