Windows Sdk Demo Setup.

I have configure path for Include files but this error is coming up… 

I am using 

I am using Visual Studio 2017

hi, we will fix this in next release. sorry for that.

workaround:

1.go to the folder “sdk_demo\res”

2.open the sdk_demo.rc

1. delete some code

a> delete the lines from “#define APSTUDIO_READONLY_SYMBOLS” to “#endif //_WIN32”

b> delete the line “#endif    // Neutral resources”

thanks.

I am trying to build with demo_sdk there are lot of error in the build compilation please 

Error 3 error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘UIlib.h’: No such file or directory c:\zoom-sdk-windows-master\sdk_demo\demoui.h 5 sdk_demo

Error 4 error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘UIlib.h’: No such file or directory c:\zoom-sdk-windows-master\sdk_demo\messagewnd.h 3 sdk_demo

Error 5 error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘UIlib.h’: No such file or directory c:\zoom-sdk-windows-master\sdk_demo\main.cpp 2 sdk_demo

Error 6 error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘UIlib.h’: No such file or directory c:\zoom-sdk-windows-master\sdk_demo\demoui.h 5 sdk_demo

Warning 1 warning MSB8004: Intermediate Directory does not end with a trailing slash. This build instance will add the slash as it is required to allow proper evaluation of the Intermediate Directory. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets 298 sdk_demo

Warning 2 warning MSB8004: Output Directory does not end with a trailing slash. This build instance will add the slash as it is required to allow proper evaluation of the Output Directory. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets 299 sdk_demo

please suggest to fix the problem

hi, please change the solution configurations to “release” and try again. 

thanks.

1 Like

its not working . Please help in this . I am still getting following error.
error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘UIlib.h’: No such file or directory
I have visual studio 2013 installed on my laptop.

Hi @shilpa.gholape,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Could you provide the following info:

1. What is the SDK version you are using?
  2. Are you getting this error by running our demo app(sdk_demo_v2)?
  3. Are you setting the solution configuration as “Release” and “x86”?
  4. Could you provide the steps to reproduce this with our demo app?

Thanks!

• What is the SDK version you are using? - v5.0.24433.0616
  • Are you getting this error by running our demo app(sdk_demo_v2)? - yes
  • Are you setting the solution configuration as “Release” and “x86”?-yes
  • Could you provide the steps to reproduce this with our demo app? - while building the Solution getting error.

Hi @shilpa.gholape,

Thanks for the information. When you open the demo project for the first time, were you seeing a pop-up saying “One-time upgrade” on the project configuration files? If yes and you did the upgrade, the project configuration needs to be configured again, you may refer to the instruction here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/getting-started/install-sdk#3-load-the-project

Or if you have Visual Studio 2015 or 2017 installed, you could open the sdk_demo_v2_2015.sln or sdk_demo_v2_2017.sln to load the project.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi @dats_liao, is it possible to build native sdk in debug mode ?

Hi @viju.nerkar4,

The SDK currently only supports release mode.

Thanks!

1. Click Tools > SDK Manager.
  2. In the SDK Platforms tab, select Android 12.
  3. In the SDK Tools tab, select Android SDK Build-Tools 31.
  4. Click OK to install the SDK.

Hope this helps