Zoom Apps Configuration
React-based Zoom App with a Node.js backend. The app is a general-purpose user management application designed to allow users to manage their accounts and related activities within the Zoom Apps environment.
Description
Hello Zoom Developer Support Team,
I submitted my Zoom App ( EduCare Connect) for Marketplace review on September 8, 2026, and the submission status indicated that the review had been submitted successfully.
However, I have not received any review response, approval, rejection, or request for additional information since the submission.
I would like to kindly confirm whether my app is still under review and whether there is any additional information or action required from my side.
The app is currently intended for general users and has been built and configured according to the Zoom Apps requirements.
I would appreciate an update regarding the current status of my submission and the expected next steps.
Error?
No technical error is being encountered. The issue is that I have not received a response or status update regarding my Marketplace review since submitting the app on September 8, 2026.
Troubleshooting Routes
I have reviewed the relevant Zoom Apps documentation and checked the submission status. I have also confirmed that the app submission was completed successfully.
How To Reproduce
-
Log in to the Zoom App Marketplace developer portal.
-
Open the submitted Zoom App.
-
Check the Marketplace review/submission status.
-
The app ( EduCare Connect ) was submitted for review on September 8, 2026, but no review response has been received as of September 15, 2026.
Could you please check the status of my submission and let me know if anything is required from me?
Thank you.