Zoom iOS SDK - Xcode 11 - Appstore Support

Yes. Now it is working!!!

Hey @ganukep,

Yay! That is great news!
Let us know if anything else comes up.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon,

my app working fine but getting this error while uploading the app to the app store

Invalid directory. The bundle Payload/Cricuru.app/MobileRTC.framework is not contained in a correctly named directory. It should be under “Frameworks”.

Hey @dev14,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Can you provide screenshots of your Frameworks, Bundles, and Embedded Content section of each of your targets?

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @Michael_Condon,

here are the screenshots

also one more error on uploading it to testflight

Hi @dev14,

Thanks for providing those screenshots. We will investigate and get back to you soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hey @dev14,

I see, thank you for providing this! Can you check out this thread and let me know if this works for you as well: I can't add <MobileRTCScreenShare/MobileRTCScreenShareService.h> - #7 by hectorcastillomendoz

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon,

I have tried adding my framework in the framework search path still getting the above errorrs

Hey @dev14,

Can you try removing the framework entirely and then re-adding it? But this time make sure it is put into that “Frameworks” folder that is in the left hand side of Xcode?

Thanks!
Michael

hey @Michael_Condon

can you please look into the attached screenshot I am still facing issue with the framework.
thanks are regard

Hey @dev14,

How are you importing the MobileRTC.framework and bundle into Xcode? The Framework should show up as a yellow toolchest icon. It looks like Xcode is not even recognizing it.

Thanks!
Michael