Appstore Support - Getting error while upload app to appstore / testflight

Hello Zoom Team,

I am able to integrate ZoomSDK successfully in my app and its working fine. While uploading app to Appstore / Testflight, i am getting below errors. I am struggling almost three days on this.

Even i have tried below script in Podfile.
post_install do |installer|
installer.pods_project.targets.each do |target|
target.build_configurations.each do |config|
config.build_settings[‘ENABLE_BITCODE’] = ‘NO’
end
end
end

Please help me to proceed with this.

Xcode Version: 11.3.1 (11C505)
ZoomSDK Version: v4.6.21666.0428

App Store Connect Operation Error
ERROR ITMS-90635: “Invalid Mach-O Format. The Mach-O in bundle “Power 20.app/PlugIns/Power20.appex/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework” isn’t consistent with the Mach-O in the main bundle. The main bundle Mach-O contains armv7(machine code) and arm64(machine code), while the nested bundle Mach-O contains armv7(machine code) and arm64(machine code). Verify that all of the targets for a platform have a consistent value for the ENABLE_BITCODE build setting.”

ERROR ITMS-90635: “Invalid Mach-O Format. The Mach-O in bundle “Power 20.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework” isn’t consistent with the Mach-O in the main bundle. The main bundle Mach-O contains armv7(machine code) and arm64(machine code), while the nested bundle Mach-O contains armv7(machine code) and arm64(machine code). Verify that all of the targets for a platform have a consistent value for the ENABLE_BITCODE build setting.”

ERROR ITMS-90171: “Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file ‘Power 20.app/PlugIns/Power20.appex/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework/MobileRTCScreenShare’ is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure for information on the iOS app bundle structure.”

ERROR ITMS-90171: “Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file ‘Power 20.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework/MobileRTCScreenShare’ is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure for information on the iOS app bundle structure.”

ERROR ITMS-90685: “CFBundleIdentifier Collision. There is more than one bundle with the CFBundleIdentifier value ‘us.zoom.MobileRTCScreenShare’ under the iOS application ‘Power 20.app’.”

ERROR ITMS-90362: “Invalid Info.plist value. The value for the key ‘MinimumOSVersion’ in bundle Power 20.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework is invalid. The minimum value is 8.0”

ERROR ITMS-90362: “Invalid Info.plist value. The value for the key ‘MinimumOSVersion’ in bundle Power 20.app/PlugIns/Power20.appex/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework is invalid. The minimum value is 8.0”

ERROR ITMS-90058: “This bundle is invalid. The value for key CFBundleVersion [ZoomBundleVersionNumber] in the Info.plist file must be a period-separated list of at most three non-negative integers. Please find more information about CFBundleVersion at https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/cfbundleversion

ERROR ITMS-90059: “This bundle Payload/Power 20.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework is invalid. The value for key CFBundleVersion [ZoomBundleVersionNumber] in the Info.plist file must be no longer than 18 characters. Please find more information about CFBundleVersion at https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/cfbundleversion

ERROR ITMS-90059: “This bundle Payload/Power 20.app/PlugIns/Power20.appex/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework is invalid. The value for key CFBundleVersion [ZoomBundleVersionNumber] in the Info.plist file must be no longer than 18 characters. Please find more information about CFBundleVersion at https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/cfbundleversion

ERROR ITMS-90124: “The binary is invalid. The executable ‘Power 20.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework/MobileRTCScreenShare’ has type ‘OBJECT’ that is not valid. Only ‘EXECUTE’ is permitted.”

ERROR ITMS-90125: “The binary is invalid. The encryption info in the LC_ENCRYPTION_INFO load command is either missing or invalid, or the binary is already encrypted. This binary does not seem to have been built with Apple’s linker.”

ERROR ITMS-90210: “Missing load commands. The executable at ‘Power 20.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework’ does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.”

ERROR ITMS-90205: “Invalid Bundle. The bundle at ‘Power 20.app/PlugIns/Power20.appex’ contains disallowed nested bundles.”

ERROR ITMS-90206: “Invalid Bundle. The bundle at ‘Power 20.app/PlugIns/Power20.appex’ contains disallowed file ‘Frameworks’.”

ERROR ITMS-90124: “The binary is invalid. The executable ‘Power 20.app/PlugIns/Power20.appex/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework/MobileRTCScreenShare’ has type ‘OBJECT’ that is not valid. Only ‘EXECUTE’ is permitted.”

ERROR ITMS-90210: “Missing load commands. The executable at ‘Power 20.app/PlugIns/Power20.appex/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework’ does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider.”

I am getting similar errors:

ERROR ITMS-90432: "Invalid Swift Support. The file {APPLICATION}.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCResources.bundle doesn’t have the correct file type for this location. Ensure you’re using the correct file, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it."

ERROR ITMS-90635: "Invalid Mach-O Format. The Mach-O in bundle "{APPLICATION}.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework" isn’t consistent with the Mach-O in the main bundle. The main bundle Mach-O contains armv7(machine code) and arm64(machine code), while the nested bundle Mach-O contains armv7(machine code) and arm64(machine code). Verify that all of the targets for a platform have a consistent value for the ENABLE_BITCODE build setting."

ERROR ITMS-90171: "Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file '{APPLICATION}.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework/MobileRTCScreenShare' is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure for information on the iOS app bundle structure."

ERROR ITMS-90362: "Invalid Info.plist value. The value for the key 'MinimumOSVersion' in bundle {APPLICATION}.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework is invalid. The minimum value is 8.0"

ERROR ITMS-90124: "The binary is invalid. The executable '{APPLICATION}.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework/MobileRTCScreenShare' has type 'OBJECT' that is not valid. Only 'EXECUTE' is permitted."

ERROR ITMS-90125: "The binary is invalid. The encryption info in the LC_ENCRYPTION_INFO load command is either missing or invalid, or the binary is already encrypted. This binary does not seem to have been built with Apple's linker."

ERROR ITMS-90210: "Missing load commands. The executable at '{APPLICATION}.app/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework' does not have the necessary load commands. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. If you are using third party development tools, contact the provider."

Hi everyone,

Are you using the device-only version(The one downloaded from the master branch of the Github repo) or the all-version(device+simulator)? Please use the device-only version to submit to App Store since Apple does not like the library that has simulator support.

The minimum supported iOS version is 8.0 as mentioned in https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/getting-started/prerequisites

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi Carson, I am using the Source Code (zip) from the Releases of the GitHub repository.

• The code in the “Source Code (zip)” is the device-only version. It only works on a real device. Please use this version if you would like to upload to the Apple App Store.
  • The “ios-mobilertc-all-5.0.24433.0616-n.zip” is the “all” version that works on both real device and iOS simulator(x86_64, i386, etc.). Do not use this version to publish apps to App Store.

Hi Carson, I noticed that all of my problems were related to MobileRTCScreenShare.framework. I checked the documentation, and it does not seem to be required, so I removed it. Now I can upload to the AppStore/TestFlight. What is this framework for anyway?

Hi Carson,

Accidently I have added `MobileRTCScreenShare.framework in embedded binaries. after removing that I was able to upload the app to Appstore.

But I am having another issue now, I was able to start / Join meetings and able to screen share, if I navigate to a particular screen which includes AVPlayer & AVSpeechSynthesizerclasses, in this time My microphone not working even I was in unmute.

All other screens my microphone is working only on that particular scenario it’s not working.

Please give some suggestions for the solution.

Is there any conflicts between Microphone & AVPlayer?

Hi @WillMay5,

The MobileRTCScreenShare.framework is optional if you are not implementing the screen sharing feature in your app. If you would like to implement the screen sharing feature in iOS SDK, then this framework becomes required.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi @pandiyaraj,

Glad to hear that you have the previous issue resolved. Regarding AVPlayer & AVSpeechSynthesizerclasses issue, do you mean that when you are doing screen sharing, and navigate to the screen that contains the above 2 classes, then the microphone is not working? Did you enable the “share audio” option?

Thanks!