ZOOM MEETING SDK C# CAN'T FIND THE zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrap DEMO

Description
I had download the Zoom SDK for Window C# ver 5.17.2.30038, I extracted the zip file, tried to find the zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrap folder but i didn’t see it in anywhere.

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
Windows Meeting SDK ver 5.17.2.30038

Screenshots

Troubleshooting Routes
I tried to redownload several time, and many diffirent version but i didn’t find the folder anywhere

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Dell Latitude

Please let me know where is the issue

Thanks & Regards

@congchinhdeptrai8 , you might have downloaded the C++ sample instead of the C# sample

The Windows C# choices in downloads are identical to the Windows choices. Where can we find the C# sample as I’ve gone through the same thing as this post. Thank you in advance.

@marcomedina11 @congchinhdeptrai8 ,

I’ve just downloaded the c# demo.
The folder is in either

• x86/zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrap
  • x64/zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrap

Hi,

Those folders do not appear when I download. Here is a screenshot of where I am downloading. Is there another page to download what you have?

@marcomedina11 I understand the issue now, and I’m able to replicate it. Hang on, let me work on this

1 Like

@marcomedina11 @congchinhdeptrai8 ,

We have identified this as a bug. It will be fixed on our end. Meanwhile if you wantt o download the c# demo, you can create a Meeting SDK App Type. The download link on Meeting SDK App Type is correct.

1 Like

Hi Chun! I created the Meeting SDK App, but it only show the c++ version, the wrapper is not available. How can I find the wrapper?

@freitasaem we will be fixing this in a bit. meanwhile if you want to down the C# version right now, you can download it by creating a Meeting SDK App Type,

1. Build Legacy App

2. Choose Meeting SDK

3. Download

Thank you! I’ve missed the “legacy app” part. Now I could download it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.