Zoom Rooms Controller url schema

Hi Jon,

I must say that I am very impressed with your prompt reply. I am clearly new to this forum and had no idea if I should even expect a response.

I wasn’t clear. I’m not looking for an API per se. I’m looking for a simple ‘iOS URL’ to allow my control system’s app to launch your Zoom Controller app. My client has migrated from a high-$$$ Cisco/Tandberg SX80 video conference system to Zoom. So far the experience has been an improvement which is very impressive.

But the entire room is controlled by this system: 4 TV lifts, pop-up microphones in a huge conference table, camera PTZ, audio levels, etc. But once they get into conference mode they use the Zoom Controller app to initiate or receive calls. So I want my control system to be able to hand over control of the iPad to your app.

Like this, but not for the Zoom conference app, instead for the Zoom Room Controller.

I hope that’s more clear. I am under the impression that the app has to declare something to iOS to allow it to be linked to. From my control system I can link to dozens of app, e.g. thermostat apps, lighting control app, music streaming apps; the list is huge. I can link to one of your apps, but not the one I want.

Thanks for your consideration.