I am reaching out to ask your help about the on-going project named Videocall for Smart Glass Vuzix M300 which has a collaboration with Zoom App that our company are developing.
The two problems we’re facing is that when we’re on the Zoom Meeting screen and perform these following steps:
- Although I escaped from full screen status but the「Exit full screen」button is displaying.
- Click button「Show」 in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select「Full screen」.
- Click button「Share screen」and share screen.
- Click button「Show」again and at this time the last option is「Exit full screen」.
- After I clicked button「Show」and then chose option「Full screen」, the normal screen changed into full screen. After that I click the「Show」again, it showed that the menu is concealed by Selfview.
Selfview is showing right below and concealing the menu. Is there any ways to show Selfview right below the「Show」menu or in a different location without effecting the menu?
I would appreciate it if Zoom Support could please reply me and give me some solutions to deal with these matters urgently.
Thank you for taking the time for me. I look forward to hearing from you soon!