Zoom UI not displayed properly - console warnings

Description
When I launch the Zoom web SDK meeting window on my app on localhost some of the UI looks like it’s in the wrong place or not loaded properly. See in the screenshot how some of the chat UI elements aren’t in the right spot.

Not sure if this is just because I’m on localhost right now?

Error
When the window launch I get the following console warnings:

GET https://rwcprod.zoom.us/wc/ping/96531471642?ts=1617943442465&auth=cCW6nNV4Fzpz1kZyUUzcdhFvrUGC5-FSiuzBdeM1kak&rwcToken=4TmeqPfQ6XkKrDYX_kpmumVh8Pwsh3b3WVLApVxL-Jw&dmz=1 net::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

• zoomus-websdk.umd.min.js
  • this is just because I’m on localhost with no SSL

Warning: Failed prop type: The prop id is required to make n accessible for users of assistive technologies such as screen readers.

Warning: React does not recognize the pullLeft prop on a DOM element. If you intentionally want it to appear in the DOM as a custom attribute, spell it as lowercase pullleft instead. If you accidentally passed it from a parent component, remove it from the DOM element.

Warning: React does not recognize the Dropdown prop on a DOM element. If you intentionally want it to appear in the DOM as a custom attribute, spell it as lowercase dropdown instead. If you accidentally passed it from a parent component, remove it from the DOM element.

Warning: React does not recognize the noCaret prop on a DOM element. If you intentionally want it to appear in the DOM as a custom attribute, spell it as lowercase nocaret instead. If you accidentally passed it from a parent component, remove it from the DOM element.

Warning: Each child in a list should have a unique “key” prop.

Which Web Client SDK version?
v1.9.1

Screenshots

Hey @jinsley8 ,

This is due to the Web SDK CSS files not being loaded properly.

Make sure you are importing them into your project:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks for clarifying.

I glad to hear that helped! I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Max