Zoom user community

Hi,

Please create a new topic instead of replying to this one, we’ll be able to help you further there.

Thanks,
Alex

Hi, Alex

Thanks for this reminder. I can’t seem to add a new topic on the page. Please advise how can this be done.
Appreciate the help with the thread and hopefully with my current concern.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Darcy

You can visit https://devforum.zoom.us/ and click ‘New Topic’ in the top right.

It has been two years since the meeting, but I still cannot find the entrance to “Zoom user community forum”. Does “near future” mean 10 years later or even longer?

It has been two years since the meeting, but I still cannot find the entrance to “Zoom user community forum”. Does “near future” mean 10 years later or even longer?

For my opinion, Zoom app is made for making community and you can talk about Zoom in Zoom. Why you need to talk about Zoom outside Zoom, if it`s not a developing process you trying talk to

For my opinion, Zoom app is made for making video communication ONLY. It’s ridiculous to use a fancy word like “community” to restrict how and why people use Zoom app.

Hey @ashchukin, everyone,

Checkout the Zoom User Community here: https://community.zoom.com :slight_smile:

The Zoom User Community is where you can discuss and ask questions about Zoom products like Meetings, Chat, Rooms and Workspaces, Phone Systems, and Video Webinars. :slight_smile:

Whereas this forum, the Devforum, is where you can discuss and ask questions about the Zoom Developer Platform.

Thanks,
Tommy

reinstall your app and then check it.

It has been resolved now.

Hi
The Zoom Community is an interactive support resource that complements. With a platform to connect with other Zoom customers.
Zoom Community features

• [ Product forums ]:
    Within each Zoom product forum, we welcome community members to ask product-specific questions, share knowledge and expertise, and help fellow community members resolve inquiries.

• [ Industry forums ] : Visit our Education and Healthcare industry forums to collaborate with community members in your network. Share success stories, helpful tips, and seek advice.

• Happy Rewards : Participate in the Zoom Community today and gain points for helpful contributions, climb up the reputation level ranks, earn badges, and be spotlighted on our leaderboards.

• [ Happy Hubs ]: Explore our event-focused user groups to share excitement around a Zoom event, network with peers post-event, and share your favorite event highlights.
    Thanks Regards TheWing.Pk

Can I choose people who watch my video while the others don’t, in the same meeting?

How can we arrange a meeting out of country. I want to know,

I don’t have real-time updates on Zoom’s future plans, including whether they intend to introduce a user community forum similar to the Zoom Developer Forum. For the latest information on Zoom’s features and community initiatives, I recommend checking Zoom’s official website, blog, or reaching out to Zoom support directly.

If Zoom has plans for a user community forum, they might announce it through their official channels or community outreach. Feel free to explore Zoom’s official communication channels for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I don’t have information about specific plans by Zoom to introduce a user community forum. However, Zoom has been known to actively engage with its user community through various channels, including forums and online communities.

It’s great to see that you’ve shared a link to the Zoom User Community (https://community.zoom.com) where users can discuss and ask questions about Zoom products. Community forums are valuable resources for users to connect, share experiences, and seek assistance from peers.

For the latest information on Zoom’s community initiatives or any plans for new forums, I recommend checking Zoom’s official website, blog, or community platform. Additionally, announcements or updates regarding community forums may be shared on Zoom’s official social media channels.

If you have a Zoom account, you may also explore community-related features within the Zoom application or user portal.

Remember that developments and features can occur after my last update, so checking with the most recent and official sources will provide you with the latest and accurate information regarding Zoom’s community forums.

It seems like your message got cut off. If you have a specific question or if there’s something specific you’d like to discuss about the Zoom User Community or the Devforum, feel free to provide more details, and I’ll do my best to assist you!