Zoom user community

Does Zoom have any plans to introduce Zoom user community forum?
Need something similar to https://devforum.zoom.us/
Thanks,

5 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for suggesting this feature. I will forward the request to the concerned team so that they can consider adding these features to our future releases.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, I am not a developer but a power user on virtual events and webinars. I love the idea of a user community moderated by Zoom. I am an active contributor to the LogMeIn GoTo community. It is a great resource. Please consider it.

Thanks.
Sharyn Fitzpatrick
Webinar Chick

5 Likes

Hey @WebinarChick,

We actually discussed this in a meeting today. We will most likely have this in the near future.

Thanks,
Tommy

2 Likes

What would be the ETA for the user community? I would say its about time for Zoom to have that. Thanks,

I had Face issue to take my online class. I don’t Join the online class while I attempt many times.

hello, just here to find someone to talk to to find out some answer hoping someone can help me out, ive heard rumors of teachers being able to see the students screens through zoom which seems like a major invasion of privacy, is this true?

I also really hope that a feature requests forum for the community will be introduced soon.

I’m not a developer but I use Zoom all of the time. There are some features that I think will make my experience much more productive and creative if added.

1 Like

So I need help, why does my zoom keep saying, “Unable to chat with everyon during this meeting?”

Hello! I need help. Why does my Zoom keep saying, “Unable to chat with everyon during this meeting?”

Why does zoom have audio syncing to lips when using a 2 camera setup?

I came here looking for a user community.
It would be very helpful to have a forum where customers can engage with one another and from time to time with product managers & development.

Thank you.

i have a problem that you people have to rectify
see parallel zoom meeting is not available right at least not in basic account but there is a loop hole
so all you have to do is when you’re in a zoom meeting you can end the task of the zoom ui interface like the main lobby where you join and stuff don’t end task of the meeting your in that not the meeting and restart the ui it does’ t know there is a ongoing meeting and you can start another meeting
only thing you just have to be in someone’s meeting first then after restarting you can start your own so technically you r doing parallel meetings with no problems so please do somethin about it if you people want :grinning:

Feature request:

Filter participant list by:microphone and video status (mic muted/unmuted, video enabled/disabled).

To control noise interruptions by making it faster to narrow down where the noise is coming from.

Same with video, to control dress code during certain situations.

Hi,
There is something very worrying that I discovered about screenshots being taken during most of our Zoom meetings without us initiating the screen shots.

I keep finding screen shots in Zoom’s folder (My Documents) from most meetings and I find this very disturbing because my children use Zoom for their online classes.

Can this feature be disabled somehow and why are these screenshots there in the first place?

Thanks.

Yes i m waiting tooo…
bcz they need to introduce…

I know a person’s name and surname but do not have his phone number and any other contact information. Is it possible to find the person’s profile on Zoom by his name and surname (similar to how this is done on Facebook and Skype)?

This would be great. I regularly run into questions with zoom as a user that the FAQ page and chatbot don’t address. I notice this post is over a year old, but if such a forum now exists, I haven’t been able to find it!

Hi, everyone. I was just wondering if you had any issues with a scheduled meeting/webinar that required registration and is set as manually approve. Every time I send my registrants the link to Zoom, they are prompted to register again. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance for your help!

Please contact Zoom Support https://zoom.us/support for general questions, this forum is only for Zoom’s developer API and SDK.