Reg Participants List we are facing the issue
For Ex:
When the “A” is intiated zoom call
“B” is recieved from the “A”
When i click the participant list
It showing “A” is me and “B” is host
it comes at rarely so please check and let me know

Hi aasaikeyan08,

Thanks for the reply. This sounds unexpected and I have not seen this before. When the participant list shows A is me and B is host, does B have the host privilege? Is this just the participant list is showing incorrectly or the role is being shifted?

Thanks!

Hi Carson
Yeah the participant list is showing incorrectly role

Hi aasaikeyan08,
or
Thanks for the reply. I have tried to use our demo app to reproduce this issue but no luck. Is this happening very often or just occasionally? Is this something that only happens on certain devices/OS/SDK version? Is this reproducible with our demo app?

Thanks!

Unable to find explicit activity class

Process: com.generic.easycare.myeasycare, PID: 3021
    android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit activity class {com.generic.easycare.myeasycare/com.zipow.videobox.PListActivity}; have you declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?
        at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Instrumentation.java:2020)
        at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1677)
        at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:4691)
        at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentActivity.startActivityForResult(FragmentActivity.java:675)
        at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:4649)
        at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentActivity.startActivityForResult(FragmentActivity.java:662)
        at us.zoom.sdk.InMeetingServiceImpl.showZoomParticipantsUI(InMeetingServiceImpl.java:1177)
        at com.generic.easycare.myeasycare.customizedmeetingui.MyMeetingActivity$5.onClickChats(MyMeetingActivity.java:629)
        at com.generic.easycare.myeasycare.customizedmeetingui.view.MeetingOptionBar.onClick(MeetingOptionBar.java:345)
        at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:7341)
        at android.view.View.performClickInternal(View.java:7307)
        at android.view.View.access$3200(View.java:846)
        at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:27796)
        at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:873)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7156)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:494)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:975)

I have integrated Customize UI. my Zoom SDK version is v4.6.21666.0429.

I am using SDK version 29 and also implemented 'proguard.cfg'.
Some how its throwing this error while try to open Chat or participants .
I look forwad to your positive responce.
Thank you.

Hi @Mihir_Lakhia,

Thanks for the reply. Please try not to obfuscate the PListActivity or you could add the following rule in your proguard file

-keep public class * extends us.zoom.androidlib.app.ZMActivity

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi there,
I tried to put above solution in proguard file. and clean- rebuild the project. still I am getting the same error and crashing the app.

Please guide me, what could be the best solution for this fix.

Thank you.

Hi @Mihir_Lakhia,

We have tried to use proguard with our demo app and we are able to use PList in Custom UI mode. Is this error exist when you are not using proguard in your project? Could you open your apk and see if PListActivity exists in manifest and classes.dex?

Thanks!

hi,
it was working before adding proguard.cfg .
after that i was trying to slove other problems from my app. i changed Buid.gradle many times and in that somehow this error get started occurring.

Hi Carson i am not able to join the meeting using meeting ID. This issue happened past few days. I think zoom clients upgraded something. so only I am facing this issue. I am using the zoom SDK version as . v4.6.15086.0209

Here are the steps
1.I got a meeting number from back end
2. After accept the call the meeting windows connecting
3.After a few seconds it will disappears automatically

Please check it. Fix it ASAP. we have live user’s. It’s more difficult situation for us.

Hi @Mihir_Lakhia,

Thanks for the info. Please try to cross-reference the build.gradle and the proguard settings in our demo app:https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-android/tree/master/mobilertc-android-studio and hope this helps.

Thanks!

Hi @aasaikeyan08,

Thanks for the reply. That sounds unexpected. Are you getting any errors? Could you provide the SDK log for further investigation?

Thanks!

THank you @carson.zoom,

I follow the steps again to integrate SDK V 4.6… and it works for me.
Thank you for your unbroken support.

@aasaikeyan08, I also having same problem as well, it was getting into Meeting_Connecting state and it goes Meeting_disconnecting state in next movement, and lastly it goes to Meeting_Idle state.

so may be just remove Both Modules and dependencies and rebuild(it may gives you lots of errors of dependencies) avoid them and get again libs and make modules and dependencies again.
I hope it may help you,

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Mihir_Lakhia,

Glad to hear that it is working now and thanks for helping out other developers! Happy Zooming! :slight_smile:

Hi carson Reg the participant list of member is shown
So i have an issue the participant and host is wrongly displayed so could you please review this images

From this image I intiated the call as Saro1 PHCA1 so it should be host
manipat102 is a participant but it show host so please look at this it is very urgent

Hi @aasaikeyan08,

Thanks for the reply. Is this reproducible with our demo app? When you press one of the participants(for example, Saro 1 PHCA1), and try to rename or unmute the user, is the action correctly performed on the right user? (Trying to figure out it is just the display name is unexpected, or just the order shown in the participant list is not expected.) Is this a group video call?

Thanks!

I have the same problem. But my friend told me that it is browser problem and if I change the browser using content://com.android.browser.home/ then the problem be solved. Is it perfect solution or not.

Hi @victoria.grande200,

Thanks for the reply. Could you provide more info on the issue you are facing? Our SDK does not involve any browser in this case.

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom
Is this reproducible with our demo app? -yes
When you press one of the participants(for example, Saro 1 PHCA1), and try to rename or unmute the user, is the action correctly performed on the right user? it is correctly performed on the right user
Is this a group video call? -Both one to one and group call also have the same issue

Hi @carson.zoom
Issue : The password dialog popup while creating a meeting

Here i’m using zoom sdk version : v4.6.21666.0429
Android OS version :9

For iOS it doesn’t show dialog popup while creating a meeting

How can we resolve this issue so please check and resolve it