Zoom Video SDK Flutter support

Hello,

As the Flutter community is growing day by day, and there already a number of requests in this for to get Flutter Support, is there any particular post where we can vote for this? Currently the posts are scattered and might not deliver the right impression or requests volume to Zoom team.

I guess it would be great of there is a fixed posts where we can all post this.

Thanks!

@ipqtr ,

1 Like

Can I get the sample app which is mentioned at the zoom flutter sdk url https://developers.zoom.us/docs/video-sdk/flutter/get-started/ here a structure of flutter app is mentioned but where to get the sample code

Yes I am also facing that issue like there is not brief details about it and no code available as mentioned in the get started document. @carson.zoom @chunsiong.zoom
Kindly help with the solution or process

As mentioned in your document

└───components
│ │ │───intro_image_list.dart
│ │ └───menu_bar.dart
│ └───utils
│ │ └───jwt.dart
│ │───call_screen.dart
│ │───join_screen.dart
│ │───intro_screen.dart
│ │───video_view.dart
│ │───config.dart
│ └───main.dart

where to get all these screen code
jwt.dart
call_screen.dart
join_screen.dart
intro_screen.dart
video_view.dart
config.dart

so is there any sample app for flutter if yes where to get that kindly let me know

You need to sign up for a video SDK account here Buy it now - Zoom
There are free minutes of 10,000 minutes free monthly.

After which, sign in using the same account to marketplace.zoom.us to download Video SDK for Flutter.

Do I need a subscription also after getting the video SDK as in the normal zoom account we need to buy a subscription to remove the 45minutes meeting limit. Or this is all we need for a continuous meeting and how many participant can join the meeting.