Zoom Video SDK integration in Flutter Web

Is There any documentation on implementing zoom video sdk for flutter web.
And ist it possible to use zoom video sdk in flutter web(android and ios are well documented)

1 Like

Hi @vishalug Are you able to find any solution?

No Info till this moment.
If I get anything i’ll update.

@chunsiong.zoom Please give me a solution

Hi @vishalug I am able to integrate zoom video sdk in flutter web via js interops. This way we can directly call js methods from flutter

Can You please elaborate more on JS interops and how to implement in Flutter.
Thanks in Advance.

You can use below video to start integration in flutter

and then review other web packages that are already uploaded on pub.dev.

I am still facing one issue with this implementation. Screen sharing issue in Safari with flutter. Please review and reply if this works for you

Hi @vishalug, thank you for reaching out in the dev forum. Based on our documentation, Zoom Video SDK for Flutter is a Flutter wrapper around the Zoom Video SDKs for iOS and Android only. Any implementation outside of the stated supported platforms are not supported by Zoom.

Greetings!
can you please help me with this issue (mentioned in the following link). Thank you so much for your help.

https://devforum.zoom.us/t/a-few-queries-about-video-sdks-and-webhooks/109164

Hi @goel.divya.srms ,

Thanks for your solution, I was also able to successfully integrate the Zoom Meeting SDK using dart:js_interop into my web application, which I really appreciate.

However, I’m not encountering the issue with screen sharing in Safari. Could you please elaborate on the problem you were facing? I just want to make sure if it is okay for production, thank you!

@trongnghia.genki glad it helps. And the safari issue is basically only on my system due to security apps installed by my company. When I tested it in other system it works perfectly fine.

1 Like

@goel.divya.srms That’s good to hear. Thank you again!