Zoom web sdk integration is not working

Thanks for all help, I did some steps to finish my problems but its still not working properly, I think that the problem is that Call from Zoom isnt showing in

<div id="zmmtg-root" />

component and rest of screen is black when call should be started. I will try to go through all steps again and maybe I would be succesfull. In every possible way thanks for you help and time:)

EDIT:I can see 2

<div id="zmmtg-root" />

components in browser debugger.

Hey @hrondor,
There are 2 div zmmtg-root cause one is loaded by zoom web sdk and other one is coming from your render method, you don’t need to add div zmmtg-root explicitly.

Yes, so I can probably manipulate only by CSS attributes and dont add

explicitly, I hope this solve my problem. Thank you for your help and have a nice weekend!:slight_smile:

Yeah, try after removing that. Though it worked for me with that also.

1 Like

Thanks for contributing to the Zoom developer community @taushifali! :slight_smile:

@hrondor, let me know if you have any additional questions! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

HI,

Zoom web sdk is working in localhost, but not after deployed to firebase, can you guys help me with this issue pls.

Thanks,
Prem

Hey @prem,

Please start a new topic with more details and steps to reproduce the issue. Please also include any errors you are seeing.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy I am trying embedding zoom in my moodle page activity its appearing but when clicking on launch meeting it’s opening the zoom app
i

Hi @sherazsayyed123,

How are you embedding Zoom into your page? It looks like you might be using an iFrame—is that right? If so, I should note that this is not supported. The correct way to embed Zoom is to integrate the SDK separately.

Thanks,
Will

Mate I have done that

But I need your help
Can you please let me know whether I can hide the navigation bar in zoom meeting

Hi @sherazsayyed123,

There is not a supported way to hide the entire navigation bar. However, if you’re using our Web SDK, you can consider using custom CSS to target the navigation bar’s parent container.

Thanks,
Will

Thanks for the suggestion mate

When I SignIn in zoom from moodle it says zoom.us refused to connect

Hey @sherazsayyed123,

Can you share a screenshot of the error? Additionally, do you have a post-attendee URL set?

Thanks,
Will

Actually, in the view.php file of zoom I replaced the target=>blank with target => iframe_a and I created my own iframe

Sometimes its working and other time it give this error

Hi @sherazsayyed123,

While you may be able to successfully iFrame Zoom with these kinds of tweaks, we still do not officially support this, and it’s expected you will run into errors.

Thanks,
Will

Hi is there any way with which I can fix the problem of firewall network for zoom in iframe?

Hey @sherazsayyed123,

Thank you for your question. Instead of this being caused by a firewall, this issue is related to CORs errors that are designed to prevent cross origin resource sharing and iframing such as this. There isn’t a method to avoid this behavior and instead you should implement the Web SDK outside of an iframe.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for replying @MaxM but I am working on an educational project my requirement is to open the zoom meeting in the same window will be glad if you can provide some solution/suggestion
Thanks,
Sheraz