ZoomMtgEmbedded is overwriting my CSS, solution?

Description
Hi, i’m using ZoomMtgEmbedded from "@zoomus/websdk/embedded" package.

The problem is that when I join a meeting with this, the CSS of my website behind the zoom window becomes kinda broken and ugly probably because ZoomMtgEmbedded is overwriting the CSS of my entire website, is there a way know every styles it’s overwriting ? So I can reoverwrite everything needed with !important in my CSS file

If there are easier solution for this problem rather than overwriting everything, I’ll take it
I’m using MUI for my website by the way and I guess ZoomMtgEmbedded is using this too by looking at the html generated. If it’s the case, is there a way isolate them ?
Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Device :

• Device: Lenovo
  • Browser: Chrome
1 Like

Someone has a solution ?

1 Like

Someone has a solution? this is urgent for us.

@loopers410 @infotainmentLab @s08100-faizatish6 @dmartinezbello

Are the styles overridden when you import the package or when you make the call to zoommtg.join()?

Using the Sample Web App as a guide, where are you adding the styles? I just want to reproduce the issue on my end so that I have a good understanding of the root cause.

Thanks,
Max

After doing

const client = ZoomMtgEmbedded.createClient();
client.init({
})
client.join({ <<------// The styles are overriden at the moment i call join
})

Most of my styles are done with MUI but since I’m working for my company I can’t know exactly where is my style added because the project I have has too much files

Instead can you try to make an example of code where you use MUI and ZoomMtgComponent where the MUI’s style is not overridden ? I think this will help a lot !

I’m experiencing this as well. I think the issue is that there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to apply styling to the embedded video. I was able to disable dragging in the latest version using the new configuration, but I would like to be able to resize it. Currently it does not fill the window of it’s parent which I would expect to be the default behavior.

Hi,

Thank you for posting, @surveyfor! Can you share more details about what you are looking to accomplish and what you have tried? An example screenshot of the UI along with a code snippet would help diagnose what may be happening.

Thanks,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.