ZoomRooms signage API

Hi all,
We are using Zoom Rooms Digital Signage. And we would like to display a particular signage at specified date and time. Now, we have to change the signage manually depending on the date and time.

Can we use the API to display a specific signage at a specified time?
Or can we use the API to display a specific signage in an instant?
Now we would like to know if there is any apis support it.

Notes: we have set the URL to ZoomRooms signage.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,

Kobayashi.

1 Like

Hi @kobayashi, at this time we’re not able to offer API support to change Zoom Rooms Digital Signage. All signage needs to be updated manually, and is displayed on a loop of available content.

I’ll add this into our queue of feature requests - thanks for bring this up. Let us know if we can be helpful or if you have other questions relating to the Zoom Rooms API.

Hi @michael.zoom
Thank you for your reply.
I understand that the API is not currently supported.
Also, thank you for adding to the futere requests.
I hope that the functionality of this API will be realized as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Kobayasi

Thank you for your understanding @kobayashi. Stay tuned for API updates, and let us know if you have any additional questions we can help with.

Hi Michael, was just curious if this feature request has seen any movement. Our company is interested in creating tooling around Digital Signage, specifically a plugin for Figma that would allow our designers to publish work in progress around the office. We think this could also be a big draw for other design teams to use Zoom. Thank you!

Hey @pete,

We do have new Zoom Rooms API coming out soon that will have this functionality.

Follow our releases here to be notified.

Thanks,
Tommy

2 Likes

Excellent. Thank you for the update — will be following the changelog.

1 Like

Happy to help Pete!

-Tommy