Meeting start URL

Description
I’ve created a meeting using zoom API and get start meeting url and join meeting url. I have many person who is going to be host of the meeting so if I just pass start meeting URL to them then they will able to start the meeting using their zoom account, yes?

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @webzdeveloper272,

The start_url should be only used by the host to start the meeting. They will not be able to start the meeting using their Zoom account if they are not the host.
For anyone else please use the join_url.

Thanks

Hi @michael_p.zoom

Thanks for your quick response. Can I add more host while creating meeting from API? If yes, then how can I? I understand we need to use “alternative_hosts” field but those email must need to be added into the main ZOOM account as a user?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi @webzdeveloper272,

Yes, to add more host, you will need to add alternative host and the user needs to have a Zoom account with a license.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks