About the Ionic category

Questions and answers about the Zoom Ionic SDK!

Wrong downloaded-SDK file-structure for IONIC. Nothing helped to get the downloaded SDK to run on IONIC.

As you can see, the ios & android folders are also empty in libs folder. The file structure is apparently different from the shown one in the reference https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/ionic/getting-started/install

β”œβ”€β”€ README.md
β”œβ”€β”€ config.xml
β”œβ”€β”€ ionic.config.json
β”œβ”€β”€ package-lock.json
β”œβ”€β”€ package.json
β”œβ”€β”€ resources
β”œβ”€β”€ src
β”œβ”€β”€ tsconfig.json
β”œβ”€β”€ tslint.json
└── www

Please download the SDK package from the App Marketplace again if you have different file structures or have missing files.

I tried all the workarounds I found in the web (among other things to install the MobileRTCResources.bundle and MobileRTC.framework of ios and android sdk:s manually and add them to the ionic project), nothing helped!

According to the reference, one shall try to download the sdk again if the file structure is not the same as the one in the image. I did that many times and invested many hours trying to solve this problem but nothing helped!

Could you please suggest a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Yazan Ghafir

1 Like

I have the same problem would love an update
thanks
Neil

I’m seeing the same problem. It’s amazing that this hasn’t had a response yet.

So I did a bit of searching and found this on GitHub GitHub - zoom/sample-app-ionic: Zoom Ionic SDK sample app

I’m running ionicCLI 6.16.3 and node 14.16.1 and it seems to run fine when using ionic serve.

I hope this helps someone.

@tommy
Can ionic (Version: 4.6) still work normally after November this year?

Hey @Shengming , @logoforyouimake , @yazan.yasser.ghafir ,

If you are still having issues, please create a new topic and fill out the post template.

Thanks for the suggestion @Shengming ! :slight_smile:

-Tommy