Access Token is Expired, error 124

Facing an issue related to Invalid Access token, Looking into the issue i found out that many
times refresh token is not generated.

Got following error: error code 124, Access Token is Expired

Using App Type (OAuth)

Facing the error on create a meeting endpoints, delete a meeting endpoint

Used developer section clientID and Secret key also my callback url is fine, but facing the same issue please help to resolve this issue.

Hey @pabbly,

Are you using the latest refresh token each time?

Thanks,
Tommy

Yes we do refresh access token each time we fire the api

Hey @pabbly,

Can you provide your request details like the url and header when you are receiving that error?

Thanks,
Tommy

Sure will provide you

Hi Tommy,

To get users
request url: https://api.zoom.us/v2/users

https://api.zoom.us/v2/users
Array
(
[0] => Authorization: Bearer **********************
[1] => cache-control: no-cache
[2] => Accept: application/json
)

???

Did you resolve the issue? I’m getting the same error while trying to utilize JWT connection.

5 days no reply…

No suitable reply yet, issue is still there by the way what is the difference in JWT and Oauth2.0
I am using Oauth2.0

Hey @tommy,

Can you provide your request details like the url and header when you are receiving that error?

To get users
request url: https://api.zoom.us/v2/users

https://api.zoom.us/v2/users
Array
(
[0] => Authorization: Bearer **********************
[1] => cache-control: no-cache
[2] => Accept: application/json
)

Please provide the solution for this Access token expired ASAP.

Hey @pabbly, @zoomooz,

@pabbly it seems your access token is expired. Please make sure you are refreshing it if it has been expired.

@zoomooz, please share your request details, url, and header.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

We do refresh our access token on every request

Hey @pabbly,

Can you please private message me on of your recent refresh token so I can debug?

Thanks,
Tommy

hey @tommy

I am using the Development credentials, testing ii via postman but getting this error
Invalid Redirect Error when oAuth flow

I have configured everything correct in postman, can’t figure out the issue, before i was testing it with same settings and credentials it was working

Please reply ASAP

Hey @pabbly,

Have you set the same postman url in your whitelist?

Thanks,
Tommy

hey @tommy

I have set same callback url of postman in whitelist

But when Oauth windows popup it shows me this
2020-05-19_14h58_59

I am pretty sure that i have entered correct credentials for login, because I have logged into Zoom Api page with same credentials, but when i tried to login to Outh popup of Zoom via postman it shows me wrong username or password.

Hey @pabbly,

This could be an issue with Postman. Please preform the authorization part in your browser, and then copy the code in the redirect url and make your request to get an access token in postman.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

Thanks for reply, I can see in postman login issue is resolved

I have another issue regarding access token expire, we need to test your API with our Application called Pabbly Connect which is Zapier Alternative, we have tested several Oauth2.0 Application like Google, Facebook, Google sheets with our application all are working fine, but while testing with Zoom API we facing the issue of Access token expires, error 124

We do fire refresh token request on every API endpoints request, we never face such issues
regarding access token expiring with various apps mentioned above, Need to verify does
our API works in different manner if so please clarify us, also provide possible solution for this

I would like share our configuration details with u guys, please check them is there anything we are missing there?, we are using development credentials of our API to test with our Application

APP Credentials

Information

Features

Scopes
In our Application we use these scopes
meeting:master meeting:read:admin meeting:write:admin user:master user:read:admin user:write:admin

Local test

Submit

1 Like

Hey @pabbly,

Please provide details about the request you are making. Please share the API endpoint, and your request url, headers, body, response.

Make sure you are using a valid access token.

Thanks,
Tommy