Error message [code] => 124 [message] => Invalid access token

Description
I have created a app Edulip (Intent to publish: No Account-level app OAuth app),

generate a access token , refresh token . access token is valid when revoke it, but at the time of create a meeting api show error 124 (Invalid access token.).
I am using curl with PHP 7.2.

I am doing something wrong?

Error
error message [code] => 124 [message] => Invalid access token.

**Which App Type (OAuth)
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @kanitmittal

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

no, non of these work for me.

my last generated access token is as below:

please check it. Why i am getting error no 124.

Hey @kanitmittal,

Please provide exact steps to reproduce the issue so we have enough info to help.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, Tommy, It is working now. Thanks.

I have some more questions for you, please

1. i want to create 4 or 5 meeting at the same time from a account. I am able to do this but after start first meeting i am unable to start other meeting and getting a message that host is already in other meeting. How can we start all meeting at same time? Or it is possible to assign other guys as host for other meeting id so that all meeting can run at the same time. If yes which API is help full for this

Hi @kanitmittal,

A host cannot have simultaneous meetings at the same time. You can choose to add alternative hosts in this case.

Visit : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/208220166-Alternative-host

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.