Account Level Get Upcoming Webinar API

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Related to forum post: Retrieve a list of all webinars across all Zoom users on an account?

I would like to be able to query a Zoom account for all upcoming webinars across all users in the account. Right now, I have to make multiple API requests to make this happen:

1. Retrieve all active users /v2/users
  2. Check each of those users’ settings for the webinar feature /v2/users/{user_id}/settings
  3. For each user with the webinar feature, get a list of webinars /v2/users/{user_id}/webinars

On a corporate account, it has 237+ users, so in order to get the webinars for that list of users, it requires me to query the API over 240 times.

Describe the solution you’d like
It would be much more desirable to query a single API to get a list of all account-wide upcoming webinars. It would also be ideal to be able to filter the results by date ranges (from, to), and perhaps sort the results by start_time (asc, desc) so that when I paginate through the results, I see webinars that are happening sooner, or later, depending on the sort.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
The alternative is what I’ve done above: making 240+ separate API calls and try to avoid rate-limiting (20-60 requests per second).

Additional context
The need is for a SaaS company I work for, so the Zoom accounts, and users within each account, changes for every user of the SaaS tool. I cannot predict what each customer’s account looks like (users, active users, users with webinars enabled, etc). So I need a general solution to the problem.

2 Likes