OAuth Account level app restricted to a subset of users or groups or sub-account, where SSO continues to function for the entire set of users and administrator can control access to the integration.
- Domain has about ~1000 users. i.e. example.com
- Subset users that should be able to create zoom meeting/trainings/webinars should be ~70 users.
i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com remaining users are view only.
- Integration type - Account level - OAUTH custom app. where the Client ID, Client Secret & Return URL are used to integrate with LMS.
Scopes : Webinar read, write; users read, write; role read,write;
- Can the OAUTH account level app be restricted to group of users by groups, sub-account, other means.
- Can the same SSO function for both the master & sub-accounts.
- Can SSO user create happen without an email address.