Add a recording_count property to the Get User API and Portal User Export

This is for developer-specific feature requests. For other requests please contact our customer support team.

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
I am often asked if an individual or a large group of users have any cloud recording. Ithi is often related to some user account clean up action to verify if w need to save or notify the user to save their recordings before their account is deleted. There is not easy way to find out if a user has “any” recordings or how many recordings without doing a month by month search to see if the user has any recordings. that many be find to iterated through 36 or months for on users but I am often looking at 20,000 to 40,000 users. it is not realistic to do it on that scale.

Describe the solution you’d like
What I would like is a property in the Get User API that tells how many cloud recordings a user has saved. It would also be helpful to have the number of cloud recording listed as a field on the User Export feature on the portal “User” tab.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
I have considered determine if a user has any cloud recordings by iterating month by month through the Get /accounts/{accountId}/recordings API.

Additional context
Add any other context or screenshots about the feature request here.