Add multiple registrants with a single request

Context of my requirement
I’m developing an application for an institute where they want to create Zoom meetings through their web portal and give access to the meetings for students who completed payments. Since there will be students who are completing the payment even after the meeting creation date until actual meeting date they also should be able to join the meeting.(For example when they create a new type 2 meeting in Monday with meeting start date as next Friday students who completes payments in Thursday should be able to join the meeting).
There will be 100-300 participants(Testing with Pro account for 100 students). I’m planning to add a daily CRON job to sync their internal students table with meeting registrants of Zoom.

So my question is, is there a way to add multiple registrants with a single request rather than adding one by one? because the only endpoint that I found for this only supports for a single registrant

Hey @ravishaheshan,

At this time, our Add Meeting Registrant endpoint doesn’t support batch requests. You will need to send a separate request for each unique registrant via API.

That said, I can certainly appreciate your use case. If you’re so inclined, I might encourage you to consider posting this as a feature request here as well: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.