Adding a New Domain to an Existing Oauth ZOOM Application

Description

I am reaching out regarding an existing Oauth application that we already have published on Zoom marketplace. We are currently working on a slightly modified version of the application, which will be hosted under new domain (not a subdomain), let’s say current version is deployed under product.ai and we deploy another version under product.me domain. We do not retire current application so both will work in parallel under product.ai and product.me domains.

Our query pertains to the functionality of the existing oauth ZOOM application, which is currently configured to work with the product.ai domain. We would like to inquire whether it is possible to include the product.me as an additional domain (NOT A SUBDOMAIN) for the application. This would allow the OAuth redirect to function correctly with new domain, specifically redirecting to new oauth callback URL https://product.me/api/user/zoom/oauth_callback while keeping redirects to existing product.ai URL also working.

Error?
Presently, we are encountering an “Invalid redirect: product.me /api /user /zoom /oauth_callback (4,700)” error when attempting to enable the Zoom integration from the product.me domain.

Hello @vovan You can add the new domain to your allowlist once added it should resolve the error. Please do this by submitting a UPDATE Request more information on how to do this is here: Updating an App

Regards, Kwaku

Thank you, that helped.