Admin Download of Cloud Recordings

Noob question on Zoom API. We have Cloud Recordings, but our sales manager wants every cloud recording, for every sales person, downloaded. I have a NAS set up, and I muddled through to figure out how to download the recordings in PHP. That part’s great.

What’s not great: I see some users more than one Meeting ID.

case 1. someone only uses their personal meeting room: I have their recordings. I put the recordings in their share, and all is good.

case 2. someone has more than one meeting room; they’re creating new meeting ID’s for every meeting. I can’t seem to download all of their recordings. Just their one meeting ID on their personal room. I miss the others.

It seems like I have to already have the meeting ID + their user info + the whole URL to be able to download the link.

I feel like I’m missing something simple. Is there a way I can build an array for users’ meetings with every meeting ID?

If there’s an easier way you do this, I’m open to suggestions. Thank you.

Hi @it118 , what about the List all recordings endpoint where you pass the user’s accountId?

Could this address case 2?

Gianni

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.