Allow participants to join before host (time intervals)

Can the time interval “1 hour” be added to the list of available time intervals for the feature;

Allow participants to join before host

Allow participants to join the meeting before the host arrives

Participants can join

15 minutes. //adding ‘‘1hour’’ to the interval list

before start time

This is for developer-specific feature requests. For other requests please contact our customer support team.

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
A clear and concise description of what the problem is. Ex. I’m always frustrated when […]

Describe the solution you’d like
A clear and concise description of what you want to happen.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
A clear and concise description of any alternative solutions or features you’ve considered.

Additional context
Add any other context or screenshots about the feature request here.

1 Like

Curious to why this would be needed? The ‘join before host’ feature is intended to be for people joining a little early to a meeting, joining an hour earlier can interrupt other meetings which may be running concurrently.

Thanks,
Alex

Are you asking? I see a question mark, but “curious to why this would be needed” is a statement not a question so I’m not sure if this was a typo or a response is desired.

Feel free to respond if you wish :slight_smile:

Regarding your question, it would make more sense to schedule the meeting one hour before. The join before host feature is intended for invited participants who turn up to the meeting a little early, not an entire hour.

Thanks,
Alex

Ok thank you

Do you have any suggestions for the following situation?

Currently we are holding meetings that require translation and depending on the meeting length the translators and tech people running the meeting arrive 30 minutes to 1 hour early to get things set and prepared.