Android SDK。 app Terminate

hi zoom:
in a meeting,when a participant terminate the app, he was still in the meeting after 10 minutes( there were no voices and viedos of his).
But,in iOS, others participants would get the notice that the participant leave the meeting.
what should i do to make the android show the same behavior just like in iOS?

Hi wangyx,
Thanks for the post. When you say “Terminate the app”, do you mean using the Task Manager to kill the app?

When you close the app in a not regular way, the user will stay in the meeting room for a short period of time (like at most 30 sec), cause the Zoom server does not know the app has been terminated in the first place.

I used our demo apps and did the following tests:

Test 1: Use Zoom Mac client to start a meeting, use iOS SDK app and Android SDK app to join the meeting, terminate the iOS/Android app while in the meeting.
Test 2: Use iOS SDK app to start a meeting, Android app to join; Terminate the iOS SDK app while in the meeting.
Test 3: Use iOS SDK app to start a meeting, Android app to join; Terminate the Android SDK app while in the meeting.
Test 4: Use Android SDK app to start a meeting, iOS app to join; Terminate the iOS SDK app while in the meeting.
Test 5: Use Android SDK app to start a meeting, iOS app to join; Terminate the Android SDK app while in the meeting.

For the above tests, I observed the same behaviors on both platforms. Could you provide the steps of how to reproduce the issue?

Thanks!

Thanks for you reply:
our test engineers told me it occasionaly appeared. we will tell you when we ensuer the steps

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. We are looking forward to getting more info from you. In the meantime, we will also try to see if we can reproduce this issue on our side.

Thanks!