Android sdk customization

Description
We want to add custom layout for zoom interaction window. We can see that some customisation is supported. We want to know very specifically, whether we can

1. Add our own end call button on some other position in the video screen example: want to add end cross on top right corner as an end call button, can i do that?
  2. Can i remove mute/unmute or video on/off buttons? Do not want to give control to user to switch on/off video or mute their-self.
  3. Can i have people in pre muted state and spotlight on programmatically for someone?

Hi @anshul.garg,

Thanks for the post. Regarding your questions:

If you are using Zoom default UI, you could firstly hide the existing leave button(MeetingViewsOptions (Zoom.us SDK API Document)), then have an overlay button at the top right corner and call leaveCurrentMeeting(InMeetingService (Zoom.us SDK API Document)) when the button is pressed.

Yes, you could configure the No_BUTTON_AUDIO(MeetingViewsOptions (Zoom.us SDK API Document)) and NO_BUTTON_VIDEO(MeetingViewsOptions (Zoom.us SDK API Document)) in MeetingViewsOptions.

You could use setMuteOnEntry(InMeetingAudioController (Zoom.us SDK API Document)) or use setMuteMyMicrophoneWhenJoinMeeting(MeetingSettingsHelper (Zoom.us SDK API Document)) to mute the audio by default. And you could use sptLightVideo(InMeetingVideoController (Zoom.us SDK API Document)) to spotlight a user programmatically.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Got it! Thanks a lot.

Glad to be helpful. I will go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to create another post if any other questions. :slight_smile: