Android SDK - Meeting Service Listener

onMeetingStatusChanged method doesn’t return meeting status.

Hi mxpmobiledev,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Could you share more info on the issue you are facing? Was the SDK being successfully initialized? Was the meeting successfully launched? Is the method onMeetingStatusChanged being called? Any additional info would help us to identify your issue.

Thanks!

Hello Carson_Chen,

Yes, the sdk was successfully initialized and the meeting was successfully launched.

But when I tried to log the meeting status. It doesn’t return anything.

This is the code
zoom

Thanks

I also try the sample project and the output is the same.

This is the code in the sample project.

Hi mxpmonbiledev,

Thanks for the reply. I tried to reproduce the issue but unfortunately I was not able to reproduce that.

Normally if you were able to initialize the SDK, and successfully launch a meeting, then the onMeetingStatusChanged should be called and the output should look like above. Can you provide the SDK logs so that we can further analyze the issue?

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply.
I used the latest release of SDK (Version: 4.3.47200.0322) and I still encountered the issue. Attached images contains the log when joining a meeting. (Note: SDK is initialized and meeting is launched)

Hi mxpmobiledev,

Thanks for the reply and the detailed information. Regarding your issues:

1. Can you confirm if you have registered the meeting listener?
  2. What is your “Target API” configuration?
  3. Is your meeting notification registration success? (Are you able to see the video icon in the top banner?)

Thanks!

Hello Carson,

1. Yes, I implemented the MeetingServiceListener in the class.
  2. This is my configuration : minSdkVersion 21 targetSdkVersion 28
  3. Yes, I’m able to see the video icon.

Thanks.

do you call InMeetingService addListener ?
set set targetAPI 26 to have a try.

I tried changing the target API to 26 , the result is still the same. Can you give a brief example of using the InMeetingService addListener. Thanks

I clean and rebuild the project. It’s working properly now. Maybe, the change in target API solved the issue. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Marking as solved.

-Tommy