getMeetingStatus error

I’m using the Zoom Android SDK, and when I get meetingStatus, I always return MEETING_STATUS_IDLE, but I have a meeting going on

Hi @meeting3, thanks for using the dev forum.

When you receive this meeting status, are you connected to the meeting and able to see the video of other attendees? What is the full sequence of meeting statuses that you are receiving?

Thanks!

When I get into the meeting, I close the app, this is when I haven’t finished the meeting, reenter the app, check to see if there’s a meeting。ZoomSDK.getInstance().getMeetingService().getMeetingStatus()
but the state always MEETING_STATUS_IDLE。It should be MEETING_STATUS_INMEETING。

Hi @meeting3,

Can you check the status through the onMeetingStatusChanged callback to see what the full sequence of meeting statuses is? Also, if at any point, the getMeetingStatus return value is different from the most recent status returned by that callback please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello, I listened to the onMeetingStatusChanged, but I closed the app in the meeting, then logged in again, found that onMeetingStatusChanged did not receive any notification, only after re-entering the meeting will receive the notification in the meeting

Hi @meeting3,

Are you closing the app or backgrounding it? If you close it completely, that will end the process that the SDK is running on.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.