Angular Integration with JS Web SDK

Hey @vidyapreps,

Are you modifying the sizing / css of the Web SDK? Can you share a screenshot of this?

Make sure you are including the Zoom Web SDK CSS files:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/getting-started/integrate

Are there any errors in the console?

We are aware of some echo issues and are investigating.

Quality how so? The video and audio quality? Can you share the meetingID in a private message so I can debug?

Thanks,
Tommy

The integrated application works to some extend when the application is opened in laptop using Google Chrome but if its opened using Firefox or Safari then join audio by computer button is non-clickable.

When the same functionality is tested using mobile using Android then Join Audio by Computer is non-clickable.

When the functionality is tested using iPhone then can’t join the meeting.

Please advice if you have fix for any of these issues or if these are known issues.

Thanks

Hi Tommy,
We have integrated web SDK with our application build in Angular. We are witnessing video and audio lag when the participants join through out application. When the participants joins directly through Zoom Client or app then there is no video or audio lag. Please advice if web SDK integration requires more internet bandwidth?

Thanks
Dharma

Hey @vidyapreps,

Please see the browser support here:

As for the Web SDK lag, can you private message me the meeting id and I will investigate?

Thanks,
Tommy

HI Tommy,
Any update on the issue?

Thanks

Hey @vidyapreps,

For the Web SDK lag, can you email the meeting id to developersupport@zoom.us and we will investigate?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,
From today the voice is not at all clear and chat is coming as [This message is encrypted]. We had integrated 1.7.1 web SDK few weeks back. Please advice.

Thanks

Hi Tommy,
We have integrated our angular based solution with zoom SDK and we are facing following issues:

1. There is lag in audio and video when all the participants join the meeting through our integrated application. When same users join through Zoom app then audio and video lag is low. All our participants are in India.

2. The messages don’t scroll in chat window as it does when using Zoom app.

3. The presenter doesn’t take full screen in their system though presenter is full screen in participants device

4. The zoom window doesn’t open up when done in iPhone or Mac.

5. Record button only gives option for record on cloud and doesn’t give the option to record locally.

Please advice as its impacting our user base.

Thanks,

Hey @vidyapreps,

Have you tried using the Global or China CDN?

Make sure you have included the Web SDK CSS.

The Web SDK only supports active speaker and self view.

Please be more specific about this issue.

The Web SDK only supports Cloud Recording.

Thanks,
Tommy

I need to know the different type if i need to create website of live webinar
Then i create users , webinar , initiate session , join and manage account

Is this free as only buy plan and can do every thing of rest apis or there is something more i need to do ?

Hey @omarfares802,

For questions unrelated to the topic, please create a new one: #zoom-api

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy for your response. Please find my answer to your questions:

Q The presenter doesn’t take full screen in their system though presenter is full screen in participants device

Self View is not coming.

Q The zoom window doesn’t open up when done in iPhone or Mac.

When I try to join the meeting through integrated application using iPhone Chrome / Safari, the screen turns black. The sesion times out after sometime.

Please advice.

Hey @vidyapreps,

This should be fixed in the next Web SDK 1.7.9 release:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/stay-up-to-date/upcoming-changes/web-sdk

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, I have installed Zoom sdk in my angular app , wanted only to generate meeting ids , so that it can sent to some email id. Please help me

Hey @punam.bhakta,

Please create a new thread and fill out the post template so we can help. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello. I am integration Zoom Web SDK into an Angular project, I got to realize all pages in the module I integrated the SDK doesn’t scroll anymore. I have been on this for the whole day. I would appreciate it if I can get any help/workaround on this.

Thanks in anticipation.

PS: The integration works as expected (I can join a meeting from the Angular App).

Hey @alaketuolamilekan02,

Can you please create a new topic here: #client-web-sdk, and fill out the post template so we have enough info to help?

Thanks,
Tommy