Angular Web SDK - React does not recognize the `Dropdown` prop on a DOM element in react-dom.development.js

Description
When I run the project and join the meeting in my console throw Warning of react-dom.development.js

Error

• React does not recognize the Dropdown prop on a DOM element. If you intentionally want it to appear in the DOM as a custom attribute, spell it as lowercase dropdown instead. If you accidentally passed it from a parent component, remove it from the DOM element.

• react-dom.development.js:506 Warning: React does not recognize the pullLeft prop on a DOM element. If you intentionally want it to appear in the DOM as a custom attribute, spell it as lowercase pullleft instead. If you accidentally passed it from a parent component, remove it from the DOM element
    *Warning: Failed prop type: The prop id is required to make n accessible for users of assistive technologies such as screen readers.
    in n (created by Uncontrolled(n))

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Run project https://github.com/zoom/websdk-sample-angular
  2. See console

Screenshots

Hey @phucnd,

Thank you for reporting this, I was able to reproduce the issue.

@tommy Would you be able to advise on this?

Thanks,
Max

Hey @phucnd ,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Do you see this error upon starting the project, or when clicking a button on the UI? Can you share a screenshot of the sample app page when this issue occurs?

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.