React does not recognize the pullLeft prop on a DOM element

Hi,

We regularly see “React does not recognize the pullLeft prop on a DOM element…” console error in our logs. And after researching here at Zoom DevForum, I noticed other users also encountered and Zoom was able to reproduce it. (Angular Web SDK - React does not recognize the `Dropdown` prop on a DOM element in react-dom.development.js) But, I could not see any update on that ticket anymore and the ticket was already closed. We also see regularly the other errors mentioned in that thread.

May I know if there is an update on those errors?

Regards,
Lara

Hey @lfrancia ,

When do you see this error (steps to reproduce)? I am happy to look into this and work on a fix. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

Based on the logs, it seems like the user just joined the meeting. It does not happen to all users. Just to some of them and I don’t know what triggers it. I’ll try to find out more but could you please also check on the Zoom side?

Thanks,
Lara

Hi @tommy ,

I have just tried it on Web SDK 1.9.9 and I was able to reproduce it on my first try. I just joined the meeting, turned the video on > off multiple times, shared screen. I checked the logs afterwards and they were there.

Then I tried to join the meeting again and as soon as I am in the meeting (did not click the join by computer audio yet) I checked the logs and the errors are already there. It looks like it is very easy to reproduce.

If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Lara

Thanks @lfrancia , I will take a look. :slight_smile:

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.