Api limit reset?

Hello everybody,

I’m currently trying to create an app between Salesforce and Zoom and I’ve reached the 100 meetings creation limit by doing some tests.
Is there a way to reset this somewhere, or is there a some kind of Zoom sandbox without limitations ?
I need this to create the app, which includes many test cases etc. Having to wait 24 hours to continue coding would not be good as I will lose time then.
Sorry if the answer is easy, I’m still beginner and I tried to search as much as possible for this but did not find an answer except changing the Zoom user to have another 100 limit :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hey @sabri1,

Unfortunately we do not have an API sandbox at this time.

Thinking outside the box here, how you create another user that’s either apart of your existing Zoom account or a seperate Zoom account so you could make another 100 test requests?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey,

Thanks for the answer. Well I think that’s the only possibility then. The good news is that i don’t to test anymore this part but it could be a great idea to implement kind of a sandbox/test section just for devs to check :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Karim

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @sabri1! :slight_smile:

We do plan on providing a sandbox environment in the future!

-Tommy

Greats news :slight_smile:
Thanks for the help

@sabri1,

Glad we could help. Stay tuned for a sandbox environment in the future :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.